Book 9: A Bulwark Anthology
Date Published: September 30, 2019
Publisher: Chelshire, Inc.
Reporter Dayna Dalton’s reputation has been ruined since birth. The daughter of wild child, Becky Dalton, is expected to follow her mother’s footsteps; never given a chance to prove she’s different. Dayna’s been in love with Clay Finnes since she was a teenager. Her unrequited love for Sheriff Finnes leaves her empty. He’s happily married and unavailable. Instead, Dayna finds herself stuck in the revolving door of bad relationships. But this is Bulwark, Georgia, a town where strange things are always happening. Dayna is doomed to this loveless life until she can find someone who will appreciate the depth of her character. Can she overcome her fears and look beyond her own perceptions to accept a greater love?
*Contains Sexual Content*
What is the hardest part of writing your books?
- Making sure I tie up all the
loose ends and not ending the story too abruptly.
What songs are most played on your Ipod?
- Right now, Josh Groban and Jennifer Needles, 99 Years.
Do you have critique partners or beta readers?
- My brother is blind, and I read to him every day as the story progresses.
What book are you reading now?
- Song of Solomon by Toni Morrison. I just completed Lisa See’s The Island of Sea Women.
How did you start your writing career?
- My son, author Michael Okon, created a contest. We each had to bring in a story and my first book, Captain No Beard, was created. I continued to write fifty-four additional books in the children’s genre and two self-help books for indie publishing under the name Carole P. Roman. I published my first adult fiction book called, Bulwark, two years ago. It has spawned a series of ten books by eight additional authors. I have contributed three books to the series.
- I am interested in exploring the story of Trout Parker, one of the villains in the Bulwark series.
About the Author
Brit Lunden is a prolific author who’s written over 50 books in assorted genres under different pen names. Bulwark was her first effort in adult fiction and was chosen by several of her fellow authors as the basis for a new series, A Bulwark Anthology. Using her characters, they are creating new denizens in spin-off stories to this bizarre town. Brit Lunden lives on Long Island in a house full of helpful ghosts.